Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: Do you supply Rail Plugs (caps) with my rails?
A: Yes, Just add "Plugs" to the end of your Rail part number
2) Q: Do you charge for Rail Plugs (caps)
A: No, they are Free on request.
3) Q: Do you have metal end caps
A: At this time no; However please call us for suggested alternative solutions
4) Q: Do you have Carriage bumpers
A: Yes, we can make custom bumpers or provide or suggest industry standard bumpers.
5) Q: Can you provide Tapped Co-axial holes in your Rail?
A: Yes, we can provide inch or metric tapped holes on one or both ends
6) Q: Do you cut rails to non-standard lengths.?
A: Yes, We can to any length, and charge per mm; we have no-standard lengths
7) Q: Do you charge for Cutting Rail?
A: No, Cutting is FREE
8) Q: Will your balls fall out if I accidently pull the carriage off the rail
A: No, our MSA series of Carriages have a retaining device.
9) Q: Do you offer specialty Greases
A: Yes, for specialty applications like Extreme load, Foodgrade, Vacuum, clean-room.
10) Q: Do you offer Maintenance Free carriages?
A: Yes, We offer Self-Lube (SL) Accessory or Synthetic Long Life Grease
11) Q: What do you suggest for highly contaminated environments?
A: We Suggest our KK-Accesory Kit.
12) Q: Do you offer Corrosion Resistant Rails or Carriages?
A: We offer Chrome Plated Products, and we also offer Stainless Steel MSD series.
13) Q: Do you offer Roller Carriages?
A: Yes, we have Roller Carriages in our product line, but not stocked at our Zeeland, Facility.